Through this notice, “RAIVAN PROJECT SL.” informs users of the website www.runrabbit.es, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (General Data Protection Regulation) and other applicable regulations, of its personal data protection policy with the purpose that they expressly, freely and voluntarily decide, to provide“RAIVAN PROJECT SL” with the personal data that they they are solicited motivated by the request of information or for the hiring of the diverse products and services that are offered related to organization of leisure activities.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it is considered necessary to complete all the data required in the form or similar form in a true, accurate, complete and updated manner. Otherwise, “RAIVAN PROJECT SL” may, depending on the case, not proceed to the registration of the user, or deny the specific service requested. All the data provided by the user / interested party will be treated according to the detailed characteristics below.
Information regarding the processing of personal data
Identification of the person in charge: “RAIVAN PROJECT SL”, with address at Jesús y María, 10 · 46008 Valencia (Spain), with Tax Identification Number: B-40534596. Phone Number: +34 960 43 68 21. Contact email: [email protected]
Purpose of treatment:
All the data provided will be treated with the following purposes:
- Respond to requests made by interested party.
- Organization of leisure activities.
- Maintenance of the relationship that may be established.
- Management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service that are decided to contract.
- Commercial communications related to our products and services.
The personal data provided will be kept while the contractual relationship is maintained, the interested party does not expressly request its deletion or be necessary for the purposes of the treatment. The destruction of the data will not proceed when there is a legal provision that requires its conservation, in which case the data will be blocked, remaining only available to public administrations or security bodies, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the prescription period of these.
At present, he does not carry out any type of treatment related to automated decision-making, including the elaboration of profiles, based on his personal data.
Legitimation of treatment:
Any treatment performed on your personal data has been consented by you previously and expressly. In advance you are informed of all those extremes required by the Law so that you can provide informed consent.
You may revoke this consent at any time as detailed below in this document..
Regarding minors under fourteen years old who wish to register as users, they must provide documentation that proves the consent of their parents or legal guardians for the processing of their data, being absolutely necessary to access our content. We expressly request that parents or guardians take the appropriate measures to prevent minors from registering using parental control programs or similar systems, and inform us if they have any indication that the minor has registered. . “RAIVAN PROJECT SL” reserves the right to request the User the documentation that proves their identity in cases where there are doubts about the veracity of their data, denying the provision of services if the User does not respond to said request.
“RAIVAN PROJECT SL” has established reasonable control mechanisms to prevent minors under fourteen from using the services offered.
Recipients, assignments and data transfers:
Your data will not be transferred unless strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes or legal obligation.
Likewise, your data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless it is essential for the fulfillment of the purposes and you authorize us in advance and expressly.
Rights of the interested parties: You can exercise at any time the rights listed below, by mail to: “RAIVAN PROJET SL”, with address at Jesús y María 10, bajo, 46008 , Valencia (Spain); or by email to [email protected].
The request must contain name, surnames and the documentation proving the identity of the interested party or his legal representative, as well as a document proving the representation, a request in which the application is made, address for notification purposes and, where appropriate, documents accrediting the petition that he formulates. If the request does not meet the specified requirements, its correction will be required.
The rights of the interested parties are: access, rectification, limitation, portability, opposition and deletion; and its definition is:
The interested party will have the right to obtain from the controller the confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed and, in such a case, the right to access personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the treatment
- the categories of personal data in question
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data were communicated, in particular to third parties or international organizations
- if possible, the expected period for the retention of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to dtermine this deadline
- the existence of the right to request from the controller the rectification or deletion of personal data or the limitation of the processing of personal data related to the interested party, or to oppose said treatment
- the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority
- when the personal data has not been obtained from the interested party, any information available about its origin
- the existence of automated decisions, including the preparation of profiles, referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of said treatment for the interested party.
When personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate guarantees under article 46 relating to the transfer. The controller will provide a copy of the personal data that is being processed. The responsible party may receive a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs for any other copy requested by the interested party. When the interested party submits the application by electronic means, and unless the latter requests that it be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use.
RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain, without undue delay, the rectifier of the inaccurate personal data concerning him. Taking into account the purposes of the treatment, the interested party shall have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
RIGHT OF SUPPRESSION:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him, which shall be obliged to remove the personal data without undue delay when any of the following circumstances occurs:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- the interested party withdraws the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and this is not based on another legal basis
c) the interested party
- the interested party opposes the treatment under Article 21, paragraph 1, and no other legitimate grounds for the treatment prevail, or the interested party opposes the treatment in accordance with Article 21, paragraph 2
- personal data have been treated unlawfully
- the personal data must be deleted for the fulfillment of a legal obligation established in the law of the Union or of the Member States that applies to the data controller
- personal data have been obtained in connection with the offer of services of the information society mentioned in Article 8, paragraph 1
When the responsible party has made public the personal data of which the interested party has exercised his right of withdrawal, the responsible person shall adopt, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, the reasonable measures to communicate to the third parties that are treating this information. of the request for deletion of the data, as well as any link to that data or any copy or replica of them.
This right will be limited by other rights such as the right to freedom of expression and information, by the fulfillment of any legal obligation, or when there are reasons of public interest.
RIGHT TO LIMITATION OF TREATMENT:
The interested party shall have the right to obtain from the controller the limitation of the processing of the data when any of the following conditions is met:
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the responsible to verify the accuracy of the same
- the treatment is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use
- the person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, the exercise or the defense of claims
- the interested party has opposed the treatment under Article 21, paragraph 1, while verifying whether the legitimate reasons of the responsible person prevail over those of the interested party
When the processing of personal data has been limited by virtue of section 1, said data may only be subject to processing, with the exception of its conservation, with the consent of the interested party or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or with aims at the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or of a certain Member State.
Any interested party that has obtained the limitation of the treatment according to section 1 will be informed by the person responsible before the lifting of said limitation.
RIGHT OF OPPOSITION:
The interested party shall have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, to the fact that personal data concerning him / her are subject to a treatment based on the provisions of article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or of), including the profiling on the basis of these provisions.
The data controller will stop processing personal data, unless he or she demonstrates compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevails over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing, the interested party shall have the right to object at all times to the processing of personal data concerning him, including the creation of profiles to the extent that it is related to said marketing.
When the interested party opposes the treatment for direct marketing purposes, the personal data will no longer be processed for said purposes.
When personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with article 89, section 1, the interested party shall have the right, for reasons related to his / her particular situation, to oppose the processing of personal data concerning him / her, unless it is necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out for reasons of public interest.
RIGHT TO PORTABILITY:
The interested party shall have the right to receive the personal data incumbent upon him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller without being prevented by the person responsible. I would have facilitated them, when:
- the treatment is based on the consent according to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or in a contract according to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) , and
- the treatment is carried out by automated means.
When exercising its right to the portability of the data in accordance with section 1, the interested party shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
The exercise of the right mentioned in section 1 of this article shall be without prejudice to article 17. Such right shall not apply to the treatment necessary for the fulfillment of a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred upon the responsible of the treatment.
The controller will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data or limitation of the processing carried out in accordance with article 16, article 17, paragraph 1, and article 18 to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, unless it is impossible or requires a disproportionate effort. The person in charge will inform the interested party about said addressees, if so requested.
Revocation of consent: The interested party, who at the time would have granted consent to process their personal data, may also withdraw it with equal ease. The withdrawal of consent will not lead to the illegality of the treatment carried out previously..
The interested party shall have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority.
When the personal data will be treated later for different purposes, the person in charge will inform the interested party of such end.
Security measures: The Treatment Manager states that he has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
The Web www.runrabbit.es contains links to other Web pages that may be of interest to the interested party. “RAIVAN PROJECT SL” assumes no responsibility for these links, without any guarantee in compliance with appropriate privacy policies, so that the interested party accesses the content of the aforementioned web pages in the conditions of use set out in the same and under their exclusive responsibility.
“RAIVAN PROJECT S.L.” y “RUN RABBIT”
All rights reserved